Friday, July 16, 2010

Caden

Almost one year ago, baby Caden was born and I was there! He was the first birth that I took pictures at and it was so emotional for me, especially since I'm good friends with his mom and dad. I was so proud of Ali. And now, he's a little monkey that is running all over the place. He is such a beautiful boy and I had a great time taking pictures of the family. Enjoy!






















Happy birthday Caden!! I look forward to seeing you grow, grow, grow over the years!

5 comments:

kelly ens said...

SUPER cute pictures! Caden is adorable!

Lynn Webb said...

Beautiful!! The first picture of him looks like he could be 4 or 5... what a great boy :)

Lauren Heinen said...

love ALL of these!! They're such a photogenic family!

Brides Maid Beautiful said...

Oh my gosh, fantastic photo's. And Caden is just WAY too cute!

Ashley said...

Caden is too cute!! I love the one of him standing on the log... the last of the colored photos. Oh. And Ali is just B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L.