Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Seven Grandkids

What a beautiful property to have an extended family photo session! Usually there is a reason behind the extended family photos and in this case, it was for mom/grandma's birthday. It was on one of the hottest days last week and I was sweating up a storm just 5 minutes in:) Fortunately there were a lot of trees providing shade and the kids seemed pretty happy to have their photos taken (and of course getting a peak at them)! Here are some of the photos from our time together with 8 adults and 7 kids ranging from about 4 months to 10 years of age.
{I was making some interesting sounds trying to get all the little ones to look at me here!}
{Both daughters had their weddings on their parent's property so it was fun to get some shots of them where they had their wedding photos done!}

{I'm a sucker for baby boys in jean overalls, just check out the eyes! Check out the sibling `hug' in the photo below and on the left.}
{Check out the sweetie on the far right, she's crossing her legs like a little lady while she's on the swing set:)}


Thanks for having me over and I hope you enjoy the photos. Way to go on toughing it out with the heat, the kids did fabulously...oh and so did the adults!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

what a great property!! kids are so cute! great pics :)

kelly ens said...

ditto on lindsay's comment :)
what an awesome location!

Bethany said...

I love the one with the kids on the swings!

Anonymous said...

Looked at the disk and I love the pictures. There are some great ones of everyone on there. Thanks again!