Friday, July 2, 2010

Six Kids And A Hobby Farm

What a fun session this was! When I left all I could think was that maybe Gary and I should have 6 kids and live on a hobby farm:) I met this wonderful family at their home and realized that the dad was my grade 9 math teacher. I had a lovely assistant with me, Lauren, and she also had him as a teacher! The session was a gift from their niece, what a thoughtful gift. I highly recommend the gift of photos (not necessarily photos done by us!). We are completely booked for 2010 but if you would like me to recommend someone to you, please contact us.
The oldest son, Jeremy, is heading off to college so it was the perfect time to have the family photo session done. Oma and Opa were visiting for the grad (which was the previous evening) so we got them in a few photos too! Hope you enjoy them...










It was lovely meeting you all. Having the session at your home was a wonderful idea and a lot of fun. I hope you have a fantastic summer!

7 comments:

kelly ens said...

wow, fabulous location! great pictures.

Ashley said...

I love them!!! Seriously, Louise, they are amazing. I had tears in my eyes as I looked at them. Absolutely beautiful.

Lindsay said...

3 girls and 3 boys! beautiful family! their oldest daughter has awesome dimples :)

Maria said...

Mr. VanWoerden was my favorite teacher in high school

Carol said...

What a great looking family! I love the one of the 6 children on the fence!

Nancy Anderson said...

I loved teaching with Ed VW, and had forgotten that he had 6 kids. There is something especially wholesome looking about all the kids- something rare these days!

Memory Weavers said...

Seriously love this family! Awesome kids and parents...beautiful inside and out as the pics show!
Love the blue barn!