Monday, July 30, 2012

Brielle Turns One| Campbell Valley Family Session

A couple of weeks ago, I met this lovely family. Crystal and Jeremy wanted some family photos to celebrate their little girl, Brielle, turning one. They also have two older sons which means their family is the same as ours! I am so thankful that last minute they were able to move their session up one day as the next day's forecast was not looking good. We had some beautiful evening light and three amazingly well behaved kids (I need to work on my boys a little more!).

I loved this session and I hope you do too! Happy 1st birthday, Brielle!







{I got this gorgeous antique doll carriage a few weeks back and can't wait to use it on my own little girl!}




Crystal and Jeremy, it was great to meet you two (and your wonderful kids). I hope you have a wonderful week celebrating your little girl!

4 comments:

kelly ens said...

LOVE the pictures in this session!
and the purple pram? OH MY!!!

Carol said...

Abolutely gorgeous photos of a gorgeous family! One of your best family portrait sessions ever! Well done!

Crystal Bolderson said...

How do I choose which ones to put up? I love them all:) Thanks again so much Louise!

Jackie said...

Very adorable and beautiful photos - lovely outfits! :) And all the kids have different coloured eyes - neat!