Monday, July 23, 2012

Amanda & Chris | Burnaby Wedding Photos

It was beautiful and sunny for Amanda and Chris' big day. Gary taught Amanda (and 3 of her bridesmaids!) back when she was in grade 8 which makes us feel old but also makes the wedding a bit more special. Being that we have a newborn, Gary photographed the wedding with Frances of Frances Eden Creative. This was the first time Gary and I have not photographed a wedding together (after probably 50 weddings together!) and I cannot thank Frances enough for her hard work and wonderful images!

I did photograph the first hour of the day or so because I really did want to be with them for part of the their day:) So, I met Amanda and Anna at the salon (check out the sweet volume in her hair!)...

{Frances met the girls at Amanda's home and took over from there!}





{Gary met up with the guys at the hotel where they may have been googling `how to fold a suit pocket square':)}

{The ceremony took place at New Westminster CRC}

{I wonder what he was whispering to her above}


{I love how Amanda is grabbing Chris' jacket lapels to bring him in for the kiss:)}
{And then it was off to Burnaby Mountain for the portraits!}








{Amanda's parents have a wedding photo similar to the one below...}



{The wedding party then went to Glenbrook Park Amenities Centre for their reception and Gary got a few more photos of the full wedding party there.}


{I haven't seen a wedding party do a team cheer before, but I like it!}





Amanda and Chris, thank you so much for having us (and Frances!) be part of your day. We wish you all the best in Kelowna as you continue on as husband and wife!

1 comment:

Cara said...

Aw man, I might've gotten a bit teary-eyed looking through these. Amanda, Emily and Anna were "my buddies" their grade 8 year, too. I look at the beautiful photos of the stunning bride and wonder why she doesn't have braces on anymore! And Anna with make-up - yowza! What gorgeous ladies you guys have grown up to be.
Great pictures, as always, Louise and Gary (and Frances)!