Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Katrina & Brayden | Pitt Lake Engagement Session

I was really looking forward to this engagement session. Such a great couple and a fun location! Being that their wedding is taking place in January, a super summer session was perfect. Sometimes sessions are about getting to know a couple and sometimes it's about catching up with them! I taught Katrina when she was just in grade 8 (and again in grade 9 and 11!) and I've known Brayden and his family all along too.

Katrina (I hope she thinks this isn't a bad thing) reminds me so much of myself in regards to being organized and needing to know everything. This made surprising her for the proposal quite a bit more elaborate than just a `regular' engagement...it is a wild story!.

So, here are some photos of a bright summery evening engagement session. Aren't they so cute?:)












Katrina and Brayden, we are totally looking forward to your big day which is just over 5 months away. Yippee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of a very special couple! We are excited and looking forward to your wedding. Luv Grandpa & Grandma.