Monday, October 24, 2011

Trish at 31 Weeks | Maternity Session

I have four sisters and the youngest three are actually pregnant right now! Trish, the youngest, is the furthest along at 31 weeks with her first. We do have an official maternity session lined up next month but we thought we would take advantage of the sun on Thursday and had a super mini session with my two kids in tow. I would never normally take my kids along but being that it was last minute, and with my sister, it was totally fine:)

Here are a few:)

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

These are beautiful! Ill have to give you guys a call my next time around ;)

Rachel said...

those are great! she is so small for 31 wks! looking forward to seeing her full session to get some ideas :)

Hester said...

Love it! She looks SO much like you! And yes, she's pretty too. Love the belly, she carries her tummy well :). I had to think for a minute about the 4 sisters/3pregnant thing, to make sure it wasn't Maria... haha....