Friday, October 7, 2011

Clayton Park Family Session

I have a lot of connections with Stephani who is the mom of this lovely bunch. We grew up together going to the same school and church. And now, we both go to the same church again! They had a family session with me last fall and now it's a bit of a tradition. I love seeing kids in this context, a year later, and see how they've grown and changed. I think I get them a bit more because I've photographed them before. Stephani suggested Clayton Park and I can't believe I've never thought of it as I just live a couple minutes away from this park.

A big thanks to the kids' auntie Larissa who came to help play with the kids while the other ones were having their photos taken. It made for a much more relaxing experience (well, as relaxing as it gets with 4 young kids:)). Enjoy.









Stephani and Steve, I loved spending some more time with your family. Great, great kiddos. Kids, I hope you enjoyed your ice cream!

3 comments:

Carol said...

Great photos again! It goes to show you don't always need a dramatic setting - the 4 kids just sitting on the picnic table is a great shot!

ade drost said...

woah! flashback! Stephanies eldest daughter sure looks like her oma/grandma (our parents are good friends - and I hardly remember her...but her younger sisters for sure!) Small world. Love it! :)

Tessa said...

These are such gorgeous pics! I absolutely love them all! You all look so beautiful!