Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Amanda & Chris | Lynn Canyon Engagement Session

Amanda and Chris are getting married July 2012 and I'm looking forward to it! Scheduling an engagement session was a bit tricky because they go to school in Kelowna, but fortunately, the one day we had set aside over the thanksgiving weekend worked perfectly! Gary taught Amanda back in grade 8 and I was one of the coaches when she was in cross country as well. There are a lot of other connections and we are excited to be part of their wedding day.

Amanda and Chris met at UBC Okanagon and started dating just over 2 years ago. They are a sweet quieter couple that are both studying in the sciences. Gary and I are both have degrees in science as well:) They decided to have their session at Lynn Canyon which is a GORGEOUS location and very west coast. The hard thing about this location is that it is generally quite dark and there are often a lot of people there, but, I think we were able to get a lot of great shots. At one point, a tourist asked if we wanted for her to take a picture of the three of us together:) Could have been fun for me to join their engagement session?!

Enjoy.








Amanda and Chris, it was great to spend time with you as a couple! Thank you for helping me get my exercise in on that Saturday morning:) Happy wedding planning!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Louise, these are beautiful! I still can't believe my baby sister is getting married but these make it a bit more real!

Louise Chapman said...

Andrea, thank you! I can't believe your little sister is getting married either:) Also, the picture from above where her nose is scrunched up a bit and Chris is kissing her cheek? Totally remind me of your smile!

Carol said...

Great pictures in a gorgeous and unique setting!

Tiffany said...

I LOVE these photos and this location! I can't wait to book a family photo session once the weather warms up. I am in love with the photos by the rocks. :)