Monday, October 3, 2011

Bean & Everett | Port Moody Family Session

I love having photo sessions in Port Moody so I was excited when Cheri contacted me for family photos. When she told me she had two little ones, similar to my kids ages, I was looking forward to it even more. I love little ones! Both of the kids were just having fun exploring and Everett wanted to look everywhere except at me:) I do have to say that I am very in love with Everett's hair, so adorable. Here are some pictures from our time at the train museum and then along a portion of the Shoreline Trail nearby.











Cheri and Ian, it was great meeting you and getting to know your little ones:)

3 comments:

kelly ens said...

oh my, they are CUTE!!! and both kids are the spitting image of their dad - wow!
great location!

Bethany said...

Super cute kids! Great photos!

Carol said...

I agree - cute hair - you captured some great shots!