Monday, September 26, 2011

Finn, Coby and Asher | Chilliwack Family Session

Gary and I have known Mike and Haley for about 10 years. Mike, Gary and I all started teaching at the same time, in the same school, back in 2001. That's where I actually met Gary, and eventually, Mike and Gary were even roommates. Mike was the MC at our wedding too (Thanks, Mike!):) Anyway, Mike and Haley live in Chilliwack so we actually don't see them very often but I'm glad I had the chance to so that I could meet their newest little guy; 7 week old Asher. These kiddos love their kisses (I need to work on that with my kids!) and they love to run around (which kids don't?). Here are some photos from our time together. And yes, I know I included 3 pictures of Asher's feet. I just think baby feet are too cute.








1 comment:

Haley said...

I'm a bit puzzled by the lack of comments here - that is one gorgeous family :) Kidding, check out my facebook page, everyone loved the photos. Thanks so much for a great job Louise. We received the CD and had fun looking at all the pics. Now the hard part - which ones to put on the walls!