Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Arthur Rose Park | Family Session

I met with Doug and Ruth on a beautiful summery night this past week. I will miss this warm summer sunshine! The session took place at Arthur Rose Park which is actually a place that they go to all the time which is so perfect. A lot of great memories there for them! Jonathan and Joshua gave me a taste of what it will be like with my boys in a few more years:) They did a great job, especially considering it was rather warm out! Their dog, Ryder, also came along as he is a big part of their family.

Enjoy.







Doug and Ruth, it was great to get to know your boys by doing this session. Also, thanks for introducing me to a new park, I always love discovering new places!

2 comments:

Tania Grim said...

I love your work Im gonna have to book another session with you one of these days

Louise Chapman said...

Aww, thanks Tania, you are so sweet!