Thursday, September 8, 2011

30 Years | Family Session

Wendy and Jan had a family photo session to celebrate their 30th wedding anniversary which I always think is a great idea! Their session was at Crescent Beach and then we went to Stewart Farms. When we booked months ago, little did we know how busy it would be on the Long Weekend with 30C weather! It was very bright and very busy. I think it was probably the toughest lighting situation I've had for a family session but we found some shade and made it work. The last time I did their photos, Tyler was just a little guy. Now, he has a little sister; Josie. So sweet. I love photographing little kids:) Enjoy.





As always, so great to see you all!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Beautiful pictures Louise, you captured the mischievousness of Tyler and the sweetness of Josie perfectly.
We appreciate your efforts, I know it was tough.

Mike said...

great family photos of an awesome family:)

Aryn said...

Gorgeous photos of a great family!! The photos of Tyler and Josie are SO CUTE and perfectly capture them :)