Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ashley & Kevin | Maternity Session

I love baby bellies. A lot. Some people ask why you would ever want to have maternity photos done and I think there are so many reasons. It captures a special time in your life while you are awaiting the arrival of a little one. Awaiting someone that will change your lives more than you ever imagined. It captures that anticipation, excitement, love and joy. Also, for me, it just showed me how big my belly really was:) The human body is amazing.

This sweet couple came for a maternity session when Ashley was about 35 weeks pregnant. How did they meet, you ask? Well, they were neighbours. Ashley's dog kept going to Kevin's house and that is how they got to know each other. They've been together for 5 years now. I love that although a maternity session might not have been Kevin's idea of a fun time, he had such a great attitude and was just really involved. You can tell how much he loves Ashley by their sweet interactions. Enjoy.

{Baby girl on the way!}

{My absolute favourite maternity shots are always the black and white's with the black background. While other photos may say `Fun!' or `Cute!', these ones just say, `Beautiful'. }



{Congratulations Ashley and Kevin. It was a joy getting to know you and to capture you two together. I hope that you enjoy the next month or so, as you await your precious daughter. So exciting!}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great looking couple. Ashley, you look beautiful.. and Kev ...... LOOKING HOT BUDDY!

Anonymous said...

Absolutly beautiful...