Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Mother's Day Session | Sendall Gardens Family Photos

Kim contacted me a while back about booking a family session for her mom. What a great Mother's Day gift! We did Kim & Tyler's wedding back last May (hey, happy anniversary you two!) so it was fun to get together with her family again. If you know anything about the weather down here in the Lower Mainland, it has been all over the place. Fortunately it was really good last weekend when we met at Sendall Gardens. Enjoy!
{I love all three family photo combinations above:)}
{Did you notice the heart on the tree?}

{I love tulips. There aren't many flowers out yet but there are tulips everywhere!}
{I think we got every single possibly combination that you can get with six adults. Mom with each kid, dad with each kid, each kid with each kid etc. Don't worry, I won't show you them all:)}

{My favourite sequence of photos is probably with Kyle and Kirk. Kirk (above) had a hard time not smiling:)}

{You are one good looking family! Love that shot above.}

{Thank you for having me take your family photos, you all did such a great job:) I hope you all have a fabulous Mother's Day!}

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh Louise, you must have worked extra hard to get this up for today ... thank you so much! Absolutely lovely pics ... I am thrilled!!

ade drost said...

wow wow wow! Great shots! What a sweet and beautiful family! :) I love teh shot of Mrs and Kim :)