Sunday, May 22, 2011

Pat & Roland | Couple Session

Last weekend, Pat and Roland had photo session at their home. I love when couples take time to celebrate themselves, in fact, Gary and I have booked a session to have photos of just the two of us for our 6 year anniversary. Also, I would encourage people to always choose outdoor locations that are of special significance to them. Not only will looking at the people in the photos evoke emotions, but the location as well. It helps that they have such a fabulous yard!

I have known Pat and Roland my whole life as I went to school and church with their kids. As you can see, they enjoy each other's company immensely and spend a lot of time laughing together. Enjoy.
{We just spent time walking around their yard and taking photos at special places around it.}




{At the end, Pat got out their coffee cups. They enjoy a cup (or two) of coffee every day together on the deck. They even have their own coloured mugs:) Pat and Roland, thank you for having me capture the two of you together, I enjoyed it and I hope you did too!}

2 comments:

Jenn Begin said...

Wow, beautiful. What an amazing story captured with photos.

Carol said...

What a great sounding couple at their equally great property!