Thursday, January 13, 2011

Chrissy's Baby Belly | Maternity Session

Chrissy and Jim are welcoming their first baby in just a few more weeks! Chrissy is currently 37 weeks along and she has a fabulous belly going on. She brought her sister along, as her sister is just a couple of months behind her. She may have said that she brought her sister as a prop:) It was a super cold day so we spent the first half in studio and then we ventured out for a walk around the neighbourhood.

{Just a few shots of her sister Angela's baby belly....}
{My sister and I have kids a few months apart and it's special. These cousins will have a great time growing up together!}





{Congratulations Chrissy and Jim! I hope that the next few weeks go really well for you and I'm looking forward to hearing if there's a little boy or a little girl in there!}

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

LOVE the cousins shot :)

Chrissy said...

Beautiful!! If I do say so myself! :)

megan edelman photography said...

totally love the colors in the last few shots...so cute!

Keterah Nagtegaal said...

Wonderful photo shoot! Looks like you had fun!