Sunday, January 30, 2011

Lily Turns One | Birthday Session

I met Lily back in June when I did her extended family session. I also did a mini session for her cousin, Makayla, when she turned one back in September. I'm so glad her momma had a mini studio session booked as it was super rainy all week. Here is sweet miss Lily celebrating her first birthday. She was the most laid back little girl and was so happy with her bunny and her `Hippos Go Berserk' book. Happy birthday Lily, it was so good to see you again!

{The picture below, where she is pulling off her sock, is my favourite.}



As the mom of two young boys, I was really loving all the pink. Isn't she adorable?! If you are ever interested in a mini session for one or two kids, please contact me for details.

4 comments:

kelly ens said...

SOOOOOO adorable! absolutely love it. the chair and stool are so cute!!

Lindsay said...

how cute is she? and how much do I LOVE that chair?!? A LOT (to both!) :)

Carol said...

Adorable is right! Love the pink shoes too!

Jackie said...

Wow - her eyes are amazing. Cute chair! :)