Thursday, June 24, 2010

Lily & Makayla

I love taking pictures of babies. LOVE IT! In this shoot, there were baby cousins. So awesome. Just 4 months apart, these girls will have so much fun growing up together. I really enjoy taking photos with an extended family (okay, a small extended family) because then you get to see the interactions with grandma and grandpa. This session was special because it took place on Father's Day, what a great way to celebrate it! So, prepare yourself for some cuteness...

{I love purple shirts in photos! People often ask what to wear, I would say that it's nice to have a pattern in a group and that it's also nice to have a solid bright top. Like above.}
{All the mommas and then...all the dads! Happy Father's Day!}
{I love taking photos for the random interactions, like above. You know, where they think you won't post the pictures:) And then below, a few with just grandma and grandpa}


{Aren't Lily's eyes amazing?!}

{We found some long grass next to a parking lot and it was perfect!}
It was nice meeting you all and I had a lot of fun. Hopefully I'll see more of those sweet girls as they grow up!

2 comments:

kelly ens said...

SO cute! both girls eyes and shoes...LOVE it!

megan edelman photography said...

Awesome post Louise! Those baby girls are both so cute...good gene pool!ALSO...I absolutely love the new look of the blog! Very polished and funky...