Sunday, June 6, 2010

David & Laura: Wedding Day Sneak Peek

David and Laura, here are some sneak peek photos from your big day...I'm sorry you had to wait 2 weeks for them! I hope you had a fabulous honeymoon and your pictures should be ready some time next week. Don't you two look awesome?! What a great day it was. And dear readers...it doesn't hurt to leave a comment:)
{I think I have a thing for girl leaning against a wood wall where boy kisses girl on the cheek!}
{Don't they both have beautiful eyes?!}

{I love the stormy clouds!}
I'll have more pictures posted later this week!

6 comments:

kelly ens said...

i love the clouds in the back of that last one too!

Unknown said...

amazing photos!!

Carol said...

Love this last ocean-scene one!!

The Smith's said...

I love that last picture!

Bethany said...

They do both have great blue eyes! Amazing pictures as always!

Unknown said...

You two look beautiful! Not that that's a surprise ;)