Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Beautiful Bea

Arusha is the momma who won the facebook contest for a free mini session. I wanted to get a few pictures in my newest etsy purchase which you will see below, modeled by Bea. Just a few things about this session. First, I love Arusha's name. When I climbed Mt.Kilimanjaro, we stayed in the town of Arusha, Tanzania. Good memories! Secondly, Bea is such an adorable, laid back girl. How could anyone not want to take pictures of her?! Thirdly, I think the tutu looks pretty darn cute on her:)


Arusha, it was great to see you again! You have yourself a very lovely daughter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing Louise! You have a real eye and Bea loved you! What a gift you have, thank you for sharing it with us!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photos!

Pauline said...

My favorite is the one with her little tongue sticking out! What a great color turquoise is on her!!! Awesome job Louise :)

Lindsay said...

adorable!