Sunday, June 27, 2010

Alysha, Karah & Andrew

This session took place immediately after the last one and at the same lovely location (Heritage area of Derby Reach). Mom said they were more into nature than buildings so that is what we focussed on. It was fun photographing older kids...you know, ones that smile when you say to! This family goes to our church and it was great spending time with them getting to know them better. You really do get to know a family or couple in a short amount of time anytime that you photograph them! This is a close family that has a lot of fun together, you can tell that they are just very comfortable together. By the way, the lighting was perfect. I would always recommend evening (or early morning) sessions. Here we go...
{In the picture below, can you tell that Karah is tickling Andrew to get him to smile? }




I should have gotten a picture of the whole family running through the field:) I hope you enjoyed your gelatos in Fort Langley afterwards! I think almost every single family, with kids, goes for ice cream after their photo session. Hope you enjoy your pictures and we'll see you soon!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

beautiful family! love the one of them sitting on the fence facing away from the camera!

Nancy Anderson said...

I don't know how you've done it as you've been taking so many photos lately! (great ones!) What a blessing to be busy (business wise), but also a challenge to be editing so many photos! I have about 700+ from Children's Day and my last week or so in Moz and I'm trouble editing just them!

Anonymous said...

Louise, you have worked your magic...thank you so much for these wonderful photos of my family. Can't wait to get some of them on the walls. Tammy