Friday, December 20, 2013

Everly's Cake Smash | Studio Mini Session

Everly turns one over the Christmas holidays so Tamara and Jason came in a few weeks before her birthday to celebrate.  Everly is definitely on the move and even a beautiful and yummy cake couldn't keep her attention for long!  Good thing there was a lot of cake left because I think Jason was hoping for that!  Here she was just 6 months ago and I love that her hair is taking it's sweet time coming in, it reminds me of my own daughter!  

Enjoy.

PS Love the backdrop ribbon and beautiful cake that Tamara made!
Happy 1st birthday Everly!
Love, Louise

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Thank you for taking such wonderful photos of our little Everly. The ones of her Daddy helping her melt my heart, I have plans of getting one in a nice big size for on the wall.