Monday, December 2, 2013

Caden, Cole & Brady | Clayton Mini Session

I love this family and these three little guys are special as I was there when each of them were born.  Such special memories!  I love Ali and value our friendship; she is honest with her advice (I need that!) and thoughtful.  

 We just had a mini session at a local field and somehow with the sun shining, it looks like they were actually warm.  My favourite moment was when I was crouched down trying to get a photo of little Brady and I asked Caden to help me to get him to smile.  Caden jumped on my back and Brady smiled :)

Enjoy.
Don't you love the colours they chose? All based on Joel's hoodie :)
You guys are so cute!

4 comments:

kelly ens said...

great pictures! Those boys are so cute :) Well done on the colors, Ali!

Kirsten said...

LOVE!!

Katrina Volkenant said...

What a beautiful family!!

Ashley said...

Adorable! Ali, you're a total babe.