Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Braeden & Steven | Stewart Farms Family Session

These two brothers are adorable!!  The second that Braedon hopped out of the minivan, he was all smiles and wanting me to take his picture.  He also introduced me to his little brother as `Stevie Baby'.  It was cold but they did so well.  There may have been a promise of some candy and I'm thinking they like their candy:)   Dayna and Suki, it was great to meet you and I'm so glad that the weather behaved for us.    You have such a beautiful family!  Enjoy.
{The picture below is from when Braeden hopped out of the van and asked me to take his picture!  Gorgeous eyes.  Happy boy:)}
I had a great time exploring Stewart Farms with you all and hopefully I will see you again sometime!

3 comments:

LaelDyck said...

These boys are super cute!!

Carol said...

Adorable boys with their big brown eyes!

Anonymous said...

Beutiful pictures of a beautiful family!! Frame them all!! Wonderful.