Thursday, November 1, 2012

Baby Tate | Newborn Photos

Here are some pictures of Christine and Dan's beautiful son, Tate.  He is SO cute and so laid back.  He is also such a miracle but that is their story to share.  We spent some time together last weekend, just capturing Tate at about a week old.  He is their `Little Pumpkin', and their dog, Honey, seems to love Tate a whole lot too:)
I love the picture below because it just says `Love and Family' to me. You know?
Christine and Dan, congratulations on your beautiful son.  He is so special and so cute!  

7 comments:

kelly ens said...

This is so great! Love these shots, especially the one of the dog licking Tate's cheek :)

Catherine Tucker said...

What a beautiful family and a perfect baby! They look so happy! I love the dog shot :)

Carol said...

Beautiful photos and what a lovely nursery too!

Bethany said...

Very cute baby. I love the nursery as well!

Jackie said...

I must agree with Ali. I think that this little boy is, like, perfect. Seriously. He looks like a little angel.

hmallie said...

Christine used to be my favorite Gems counselor and I am so happy to see these pictures! They are beautiful pictures and Tate is very cute. Nice shots!

Kimberly said...

beautiful!great work louise