Friday, November 30, 2012

Anna, Thomas & Lucy | Family Mini Session

I was so happy to have a mini session with this beautiful family!  I have taken their photos several times over the years and they make it so easy.  The kids LOVE having their photos taken and have a lot of ideas of their own.  I actually don't think I've ever photographed kids who have loved it so much.  Ever.  

 This past weekend was so beautiful and the river was so calm, they had a perfect day for photos!  We started out on Brae Island and then, because it was super bright, we went to a new area in Fort Langley which I hadn't been to.  There is a new dock there with some colourful backgrounds.  Thank you for showing it to me, I love it!  Their desire was a good family shot and head shots of each kid and I think we got that no problem:)  Enjoy!
Rachel and Henk, it was so good to see your family again.  I can't believe how big the kids are getting!  I hope you have a very Merry Christmas (we're almost in December so I can say that, right?).

6 comments:

Bethany said...

I love the silly one! That's awesome :)

Carol said...

Great photo session! I love the reflections in the water and that last photo, with the red behind them and their black outfits, would make a great Christmas card!

Lauren Heinen said...

These are great! I used to babysit these kids, I guess that was 6 or 7 years ago by now. They're so grown up!

Anonymous said...

Those turned out so well! I like the ones with the blue background - brings out their eyes!

Ryan said...

Beautiful pictures and such a lovely family!

Thompson said...

nice pics and an awesome family! And the kids are adorable to boot :)