Thursday, April 19, 2012

Ben & Jacob | Fort Langley Family Photos

This was my last family session before our baby comes (we still have three weddings) and it was a good one. I met Anita and Jon just over a year ago for their maternity pictures while pregnant with Jacob and then we've stayed in touch and our kids have played together too. Anita is also a photographer and so the priority was to get a good family photo and photos that included Anita in them. I know what that's all about as I love getting our family photos taken by someone else because it's nearly impossible for Gary and I to take our own with the remote trigger. Well, it's possible but too stressful:)

Here are some pictures from our time together along the Fort to Fort Trail in Fort Langley. The kids did a great job, the sun was out, Jon has a perfect smile in every photo I took (seriously, I don't think he blinks!) and Anita had chosen some great outfits for them all. I don't know which location of the three I like the most so I'm glad we did all three:) Enjoy!









Anita and Jon, as always, great to hang out with your adorable family. How did all of our boys get so big all of a sudden? Such blessings, all of them. Anita, I love how we really `get' each other being momma's of two energetic boys:) Looking forward to seeing them grow over the years!

6 comments:

Sania said...

pretty cool post, thanks

Carol said...

Lots of great photos here! Can't believe that even the children were so smiley. I really like the one taken from a distance with the mom throwing up the little guy and the dad with the older boy on his shoulders with the mountains in the background.

kelly ens said...

So awesome!!! Love these pictures. Great outfit choices, Anita :)
Where is that wall?

Louise Chapman said...

Kelly-that wall is the other side of the red brick wall at the entrance to Bedford Landing (off of 96th). It was super bright so we had to use the inside of the wall, if that makes sense.

Anita (Purple Door Photography) said...

Love these Louise! So nice to get the more candid ones of us as those are the type of photos that are impossible for me to get in on usually ;) Thanks again! Anita

kelly ens said...

Got it - i know where that is; have always glanced at the area as i drive past :)