Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Abbotsford Spring Wedding

What a beautiful day!! It was so great to see the sun and this happy couple was ear to ear smiles all day. We were just asked to photograph about three hours of the day (the ceremony and portraits) so it was a busy but short day for us. Did I mention that it was sunny?! Did I mention that the couple was non stop smiling?! Win win. Here are some photos of the lovely bride and groom....
{Before the ceremony I was able to get a few shots of the bride and the girls hanging out....such beautiful ladies. Also, I'm a huge fan of purple so I loved their bouquets!}




{After the ceremony, we went to Ellwood Park for family photos. It's a great spot because it has a covered area just in case:)}
{And then it was off to Fort Langley for the remainder of the photos...}










Thank you for having us capture part of the day with you! We had a great time and enjoyed getting to know you two. We hope you had a wonderful honeymoon and all the best to you in the years to come!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Fun to see your wedding pictures again. Really like the ones of the bride by the window and my favourite one of the couple is the one where the groom is looking down at the bride's neck and she is looking ahead with her beautiful smile - just under the umbrella photo.
I like the purple flowers too!