Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Baby Jack

I became an auntie for the 14th time just a couple of weeks ago...it never gets old:) I thought I would post some pictures here while I'm working on wedding photos this week.

My sister Jan had a successful VBAC (yahoo!) and welcomed 8lb Jack Lucas on his due date. He did end up having to stay in the NICU for almost a week as he had an infection but all are doing well now. Here are just a few photos from his first couple weeks of life...


{The ones below are at 10 days old}




Love you Little Jack! Glad you are home now safe and sound. Your little cousin should be here in about a month!

4 comments:

Carol said...

Beautiful photos of your new little nephew. Do you have someone lined up to take pictures at your delivery?

Rachel said...

Yay for being an auntie again! He is ADORABLE!!!

Hester said...

Good job on a VBAC!!!! He is supercute and such a boy face! Congrats! You're next Louise!!! YAY!!!

Heidi said...

gorgeous!!