Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Baby Zachary | Newborn Session

I had the pleasure of meeting this family over a year ago and look at them now with another baby! This was such a fun session to do and I'd like you to meet baby Zachary at just 7 days of age. He was so laid back and so adorable. I LOVE being able to capture families in their home environments and both of the kids did so well. I don't know that I can pick a favourite but I really do love all the pictures taken in their bedroom. Which one do you like? Enjoy!








Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful son. You have a wonderful family and it was good to see you all again!

6 comments:

Carolyn said...

Ohdear... This makes me want another one! The pics are beautiful Louise :)

cades&co. said...

I think I like the ones of mom and babe best but the one with the big sister kissing him on the bed is super cute too.

Carol said...

I think my favourite one is the 2nd one posted. I also really like the one with the big sister kissing him on the stomach on the bed.

kelly ens said...

amazing pictures!!! my faves are the one with baby curled up on momma's chest (in color), and wide awake one on the blue blanket and the b&w sleeping face on the fuzzy blanket. adorable!

Jackie said...

I love the one with the two kiddo's feet! :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful photography and great subjects.