Monday, January 30, 2012

Kai and Koen | My Two Boys

I have two wonderful boys and rarely do they stop wrestling long enough for me to get some pictures of them nicely together. So, I attempted it, but really, I was okay with some wrestling and pillow fights. I wanted to capture their special relationship; best friends who are very physical with one another.

This year things are a bit different for us at GC Photography. We are awaiting the birth of our baby in May. This means we are only accepting about one session per week. This has freed up time for me to take more personal photos and also to get the daily things done in our home that need to get done. Also, this allows me to focus more on the sessions that we do have. Yay for flexibility!

I wanted some Valentine's-ish photos for cards in case you were wondering what the fluffy red heart was all about:) Enjoy the photos of my monkeys being...well, themselves.






Boys, your momma loves you SO much and I hope you know that every single day of your lives. Thank you for being you.
Love, mommy

4 comments:

Rachel said...

aw those are great! you can really see that they have so much fun together!

cades&co. said...

Aw man, those two are priceless together!

Jackie said...

the last one is really cute - looks like lil' koen just adores onion! :) And the pillow fighting ones look fun!! :)

Lindsay said...

"monkeys" pretty much sums it up! so cute!