Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Family Reunion |Extended Family Session

These photos were taken during a family reunion that took place in Abbotsford. They hadn't been together in years so it was something they wanted documented in photos. Susan contacted me back in January about doing an extended family session and the dates that worked for them worked perfectly for me too! This group of 10 adults and 14 kids probably has the largest amount of kids that I've photographed at one time. Did I mention that there are 3 sets of twins in there?! Pretty cool!

This took place in the yard of one of the couples, how perfect! A barn? Big grass field? Beautiful fence? Vintage bike? Awesome. I think we got quite the variety in the time that we had together and fortunately the weather behaved or all of these photos would have been indoors. Photographing a large group like this can be tricky but everyone did such a good job and we were able to get them all in just over an hour. Good job, family!











I hope you had a wonderful reunion, it sure looked like you were having a lot of fun! Safe travels to you all.

1 comment:

Carol said...

What a great job with such a large group. Wonderful location too and I do like the old tricycle!