Monday, August 8, 2011

Adrianne & Andrew | West Vancouver Engagement Session

We met up with Adrianne and Andrew at Caulfield Park in West Vancouver. Although I normally do engagement sessions on my own, Gary and I decided to do it together because sometimes it's a fun date for us to discover a new park:) This place was great and so was this sweet couple!

Adrianne and Andrew are getting married next April and we needed to do their engagement session now because they will both be living in Calgary by September. They have been dating long distance lately and so they are looking forward to living in the same city soon! Anyone in the Lower Mainland knows that the weather has been all over the place. I did not anticipate such bright sun in the morning so it was definitely a challenge lighting wise. The cliffs overlooking the water were gorgeous but we had to spend most of our time in the forest and on the bluffs, which were equally wonderful in the end:)
{I know I've said this before but I love it when couples choose a place that is special to them. Adrianne and Andrew like coming here to just get away from it all and spend time together.}




{Although Adrianne said she was a bit nervous, they did so well! There was a lot of laughter going on and we had a great time. I love all of the laughing photos:)}
{For the next photos, I climbed down a little cliff. Usually shooting upwards is not flattering but in this case, I was far enough away and I love the look of them. Great idea, Andrew!}
{The tire swing photos below are some of my favourites. There's at least 10 good ones on the swing, including one of them kissing. How romantic! Ever kissed someone on a tire swing? They have:) I didn't include the kissing one though as I told them I would only include one (or two!) kissing pictures total.}
{We also took some fun pictures for their invitation which I will leave off of here so that there is an element of surprise. Nice and creative though!!}

Adrianne and Andrew, it was great to spend some time with you at Caulfield Park. I hope you had a nice picnic afterwards:) All the best to you two as you finally get to spend some of your time as an engaged couple in the same city!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

what a GORGEOUS couple! Great shots too, Chapmans!

Jackie said...

Ya - I really like these...maybe it's the colours of their outfits...I don't know but it just all seemed to match so nicely! Good stuff!

Carol said...

Gorgeous photos of a gorgeous couple!