Friday, August 5, 2011

35 Years | Anniversary Family Photos

I love it when kids give their parents the gift of photos for their wedding anniversary! As a parent, I love having pictures of our family and the boys together, so I think it is perfect. Alaina, the daughter who organized it, is a colleague of Gary's (and me too, when I worked there!). We were supposed to have this session a few weeks ago but it rained. Hard. Fortunately the second date we booked was perfect! Here are some pictures of our time together in Fort Langley.
{Ainsley is the sweet four year old girl...you should've seen how yellow her nose was with pollen after these pictures:)}
{Ainsley loves horses so I was neighing quite a bit:) It worked!}










Alaina, it was so nice to meet your family! You are all so photogenic with your gorgeous smiles. Happy 35th anniversary to Rita and Ed!

No comments: