Friday, July 1, 2011

Ani, Izzy and Kenzie | Langley Family Session

You have probably seen this family a time or two. It's my sister Maria and her family. The last time I took pictures of them, Kenzie was a newborn, so it was time for some updated ones. They were wanting to put some new pictures up in their home, so this week we found a time that worked right before our kids all had swimming lessons! Here are some pictures from our mini session at the Langley Demonstration Gardens. It's a cool little place (where I actually learned to compost years ago), you should check it out!




{Ani and Izzy together, so cute! Soon Kenzie will be a little more into `sister time'. The girls each wanted to have pictures by flowers that matched their dresses. The lady at the garden said they could even pick one.}


{Well Maria, hopefully you can find one or two that you can put up on the wall:) Always fun to hang out with my nieces! I'm loving all the flowers out now, it feels like we were in a pretty barren spring for a really, really long time. Upcoming posts include a grad session with 10 grads and two weddings!}

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

Wow, Annika has gotten SO big. I think she was Kenzie's size the last time I saw her :) Such gorgeous girls!

Cara said...

Awesome job, as usual, Louise! Ayva was so excited to see her "girls from ballet"! Love the location. I'm going to have to check it out with my flower-loving girls.

kelly ens said...

your nieces are SO cute!!! great pictures. love the location.

melissa v. said...

Gorgeous pix! You have such a photogenic family.... And I often think Annika is Izzy. Time flies...

trish said...

Adorable girls! I LOVE the one of izzy laughing/smiling at Ani while they are both on the blanket, so sweet.

Rachel said...

Great pictures, as usual. In the words of Sydney "Awe, they are getting even cuter!"

Carol said...

Love the pink and purple dresses and the pink and purple flowers! Cute nieces you have!

Jackie said...

Very cute! Man, izzy and Annie are so grown up! And Kenzie is just adorable - love the outfit! and I love Reechy's hair!! and Kris - very photogenic, as usual... :)