Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Eric & Jenn | Langley Engagement Photos

Eric and Jenn will be our first wedding of 2012 and I'm looking forward to it already! I loved their engagement session. They came prepared with several outfits and our 7pm start was just perfect! I always get a little nervous taking photos of another photographer (Eric), but I think he was a little nervous too, so we were in the same boat:)

Eric and Jenn are good friends with my sister and brother in law and it was great to spend some time with them, walking around Campbell Valley Park, just getting a sense of what they like photo wise. They were seriously open to anything and were so natural with one another. Very little directing on my part! Enjoy.

{I know it's a lot of green and I wanted to put in some black and white photos to break it up but I just couldn't. I love summer!!}
{Then we went across the field to the barns. Love these ones....}
{Jenn confessed that laying in the grass is not something that she does but she was more than willing to do it for the pictures:) I love the ones I got of them lying down, you'll see them throughout the rest of the post.}




{So great to hang out with you two. I love how comfortable you are with one another and Jenn, I love how you just cuddle with Eric all the time. You two are naturals! Happy wedding planning:)}

3 comments:

Carol said...

What a great assortment of engagement pictures!

trish said...

Great pictures yet again! I am partial to the barn photos, such nice rustic colors:)

Jenn said...

Thank you so much again Louise! Eric and I love the photos and we can't wait for you to do our wedding! I can't say enough good things, the pictures are just awesome :)