Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Matt & Stephanie | Granville Island Engagement Session

Matt and Stephanie will be getting married this October and I love a good fall wedding! They wanted their engagement session down at Granville Island which is one of my favourite places to go. Gary and I are actually having OUR photos done there next week (so excited!!). These two have been together for over two years and are actually celebrating their birthdays this week. Happy birthday Matt and Stephanie!

We moved our session up an hour because it was looking pretty cloudy and I'm glad we did. The rain came just over half way through but they did such a good job with it. Here are some photos of our time together...
{Aren't they so cute?!}








Congratulations on your engagement and I hope the wedding planning goes smoothly:) See you in a few more months!

No comments: