Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The O Family | Family Session

On Saturday, I had a mini session with this super nice family. I actually grew up with Karen, in the same church and school, but we hadn't seen each in years. It was great to reconnect and to meet her little family. The kids were such good sports in the cold windy weather and they all wanted their photos taken. Lucas particularly loved coming up with different poses:)





{Danica, three, was such a sweetie! She just smiled, and smiled and smiled!}
{Lucas seemed to really enjoy having his picture taken and it only took a few seconds to get a smile out of him:) Cassidy is apparently a little shy but I didn't notice that at all. Love all of their eyes! Did you notice the girls cute dresses? Maybe because I'm the momma of two boys, I really notice those things. Adorable.}

{And ending with a great family photo! Karen, it was so great to meet Ed and the kiddos. I hope you can see that you did get at least one good photo out of the session:)}

** To anyone interested in a mini session (30 min), I will likely be having a mini session day in either May or August so stay tuned! If this is something you would be interested in, please email me and that will help me decide on which month to do it:)**

1 comment:

Carol said...

Lots of great photos here! Being the mom of 3 boys, I too, also notice all the cute dresses, hair bows, etc that little girls wear these days!