Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Baby Cole | Newborn Session

I first met Cole when he was about two minutes old and you can see the first hour of his life here. These newborn photos were taken when he was just 6 days old. I went to Joel and Ali's home and we got some photos of them just loving their newest addition. Although we have a studio, I do love the natural feeling of a family just being themselves in their home. One room with some great natural light and we're good to go! Big brother Caden decided that he wasn't really into the whole photo thing but we did get him for a few:) Some people like newborn photos with more hats/props and others like a more `family feel' and these guys were going for the family feel:) Enjoy!





{I love the one of Joel and Cole above:)}


{Maybe a silly one to end on but I love a newborn yawn:) Cole, welcome. You are loved by so many already. Me included. Looking forward to seeing what kind of mischief you and Cades are going to get into:) Joel and Ali, congratulations on another beautiful baby boy!}

2 comments:

katie h. said...

oh my goodness, he's SO CUTE! i could look at pictures of him all day, those are awesome! congrats to joel & ali :)

Ashley said...

I love them all! Especially the one of his toes curled over each other... And the one of him and Joel... and his little yawn. Ali - you look stunning, as always.