Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sami | Family Photos

Sami (Samantha) is my super adorable niece. She is 5 months old and such as sweetie. She rarely cries, actually, I've only heard it once. She is definitely daddy's little girl. When I look at her, I see her daddy. When she smiles, I see her mommy. Jantina, my sister, is the third girl (out of five) in our family and she was our monkey. I can see Sami being a little trouble maker too. I love having this bundle of cuteness in my life and look forward to being able to capture pictures of her over the years to come.
{Jan, good thing everyone is looking at your cute daughter instead of your lovely nail polish job!}
{Sami has inherited the lovely bald gene that exists in our family so Jantina is forever covering her head in various hats and headbands. Enjoy the outfit changes:)}
The picture below and to the right deserves some sort of caption but I just don't feel witty enough. Something like `Can you believe the size of the flower on my head?'. Just bugging you Jan:))
{Sami can't quite sit up yet so you can see Jan holding on. I love the angle of this shot.}



I hope you like the pictures! I think you guys are adorable. Thanks for the salmon, Doug! That's what happens when you're family, you switch photos for salmon:)

6 comments:

kelly ens said...

great pictures - your niece is beautiful! (i LOVE the head band with the huge flower. absolutely LOVE it)

cara said...

My favorite is the one of her lying on top of her daddy, planting a big kiss.

Thompson said...

Love that they gave you fish as contra! Sami is super cute! nice family shots!

Jackie said...

she really is very very cute! My poor kids don't stand a chance at that competition! :)

Rachelle said...

I've gotta say that I noticed Jan's nail polish right away and laughed hard! Only because I love'er! Adorable pics - so so cool!

Unknown said...

wow these are awesome pics you are a great photographer ...5 thumbs up