Thursday, September 16, 2010

Connor & Blake | Family Photos

These family photos were taken on the loop around the north entrance of Campbell Valley Park. Stopping to take a few photos, it takes about an hour...perfect! When you have a couple of energetic kids, it's a lot easier to get them to smile when they are happy running around seeing squirrels, birds and spiders! This loop is special to me for several reasons. It is where I took my first SLR pictures 10 years ago, using Gary's camera. It was when Gary and I were just getting to know each other and it was our first one on one nature walk:) Okay, enough about us, on to this cute family!!
{Connor is just about 3 years old and pretty much ran the whole loop. Blake is about 9 months old and loved crawling around exploring.}
{How cute are they together? They were so nice to each other. I think my boys would've been tackling each other! Maybe in a few more months....}
{Below is pretty much what happened the whole time. Connor was go, go, go. I'm assuming he slept well that night!}
{Some fellow walkers were kind of enough to give Connor some bird seed, how fun! I think I will have to take my kids there. Connor wasn't so sure what he thought once the bird actually landed on his hand.}

{Connor loved the squirrel and asked me to `Cheese it':) Great term for taking a picture of it!}
{They have a great little spot here on the bridge where you can watch the ducks, I'm realizing now how many animals we saw!}
{I love the boys just having fun together!}
{We put the boys in their car seats, with their milk, and quickly took a few shots right next the vehicle...you can't even tell this is the parking lot can you? }
{Brenda and Shane are celebrating 4 years of marriage in a couple of weeks. Happy anniversary, it was great meeting your family!}


4 comments:

Lindsay said...

the little one's cheeks are to die for!

Carol said...

Love the one you captured with the bird just flying away! Also really like the black & white one of the two boys! So adorable!

kelly ens said...

yes - i LOVE the one with the bird flying away! so cool!
this is such a great session. campbell valley is fantastic all around - love the north entrance too :)

mamabear said...

I LOVE the photos of my boys!! Awesome!! We had fun that day. Thanks again! Seeing these was the perfect anniversary gift! (and yes...he DID sleep well that night) ;)