Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sarah's Maternity Photos

Sarah was given the gift of a mini maternity session and here she is looking fabulous at about 36 weeks! Big brother Braedon was really into getting his photo taken, especially with the baby belly, and it was hard to get him OUT of some shots:) Fort Langley was lovely and so was this family. I LOVE the first and fourth pictures (the close ups of the belly). Congratulations you guys, I can't wait to hear if Braedon has a baby brother or a sister!





6 comments:

Lauren Heinen said...

Great photos Louise!! Small world...Sarah and I are cousins!

Louise and Gary Chapman said...

Lauren, thanks for checking them out and welcome home! Yes, very small world:) I bet you'll be checking our blog later on this week to see some certain engagement photos!

kelly ens said...

she looks great! what a great gift to receive :)

Thompson said...

I love them! Great work again! What a perfect place for shots. I love the one of the flowers with sarah behind them!

Lauren Heinen said...

Louise, you're right! I'll be back. I actually checked out your site to see if you were super speedy and had some of Lisa and Hendrik's posted already, and then I saw Sarahs's!

Lindsay said...

AWESOME!! Sarah, Josh and Braedon look great!! Sarah makes me laugh when she's pregnant because you can't tell from the back... only from the side and front :) So excited for baby #2 to come!!!!