Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Hendrik and Lisa: Engagement Photos

I've known Hendrik and Lisa for as long as they've known each other! They met in grade 9, when I was their science teacher, which makes me feel old:) This weekend, we met up at the New Westminster Quay and it was pouring. Hard. I even got to try out my umbrella hat which is really as nerdy as it sounds. Fortunately, after 15 minutes, the rain disappeared (along with one umbrella which someone, uh, borrowed. We got it back.). We found a very fun wall, which they proceeded to climb. They also have a fun party trick, which you can see towards the ends of the photos (under the umbrella photo)...I wonder if Lisa could do that in her wedding dress....







1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Aw :) I love that story! They are super cute - especially the height difference!