Sunday, December 20, 2009

Jantina's Maternity Pictures Part I

I have 4 sisters and my middle sister, Jantina, is pregnant with her first. I asked her if I could take pictures of her twice during her pregnancy...at 6 months and at 9. It's always so funny talking to someone at 6 months because they think they are huge (I said the same thing) and little do they know how much their body can grow from this point on:) I just took a few pictures of Jani, Doug and belly in our studio and also, um, at a local school?! So random. I'm excited to take pictures of her belly in a couple more months, and obviously, I am very excited to meet my little niece or nephew! I wonder if she'll let me take pictures at the birth......



Doug is such a wonderful father already. He can find the baby very easily and enjoys talking to the little one. Yes Jan, you are wonderful too:) These guys are going to be fun parents. Yippee, I'm going to be an auntie again!!

2 comments:

Thompson said...

Awesome. Love the pics. Jan you are so cute. I love it! Soooo excited to meet the little girl/boy in a few more months.

Maria said...

I figured it was at the new local school, without reading it. It's a cool building to shot against.
Great photos, your sister is looking good!