Thursday, March 13, 2014

Baby Zachary | Newborn Session

I loved this newborn session.  Simple and sweet.  I always make it clear that I am not a photographer that does all the props/set ups/posing of newborns.  Although I think that is beautiful photography, it's not my style and I love to see them as they are naturally.  Joanna and Trevor's home was full of natural light which was so perfect, even on a rainy day.  Their two older kids were able to run around and then they did so amazingly with their newest little brother, Zachary (sometimes with the help of a candy or two :).

I taught Joanna in my very first year of teaching and I don't think I've seen her in about 12 years and it was so great to catch up.  I mean that, I love it!  They have their hands full with three young kids but they somehow just do it so calmly.   Baby Zachary is adorable and I love his hair.  

Enjoy the cuteness!  
Congratulations Joanna and Trevor on the arrival of your beautiful son.  Such a blessing!
Love, Louise

2 comments:

Carol said...

Great session, Louise. I like your style with newborns. Sometimes photographers (or parents) get carried away with props, unnatural poses etc. Babies are so precious just as they are! I love the one of the baby on the floor with his big siblings in behind admiring him!

Shannon said...

Congratulations Joanna!! (if you end up reading this!) Great family photos :)