Monday, March 24, 2014

Mark & Maria | Ucluelet Anniversary Session

We just spent the first week of our Spring Break in Ucluelet on Vancouver Island.  If you've never been, I highly recommend it!  Our friends, Mark and Maria, were also there celebrating their 5th wedding anniversary.   We met up one VERY windy evening for a mini session.  When I say `windy' I mean, very, very windy.  It felt like we were going to be blown off of the rocks and half of the pictures had Maria's hair covering Mark's whole face.  However, it was sooooo worth it!  Who wouldn't love photos in a place that is so special to them?

Happy anniversary Mark and Maria! I'm thankful for our friendship and I hope you had a wonderful time celebrating your anniversary...here's to many, many more happy years celebrating with chocolate mousse :)


2 comments:

Shannon said...

Beautiful, as always. AND - I like what you have done with the blog! I especially like the font of the blog post titles :)

Carol said...

I am sure it was fun to have a session in a new place. I really love that first picture!