Monday, August 5, 2013

Brielle Turns Two | Tea Party Session

The cuteness of this session was in overload!! I love doing something a little different and throw in a creative set up, a sweet and adorable little two year old, and I'm SOOOOO happy!!  Last year I did a family session for Crystal and Jeremy when Brielle turned one.  This year, they wanted to do a sweet little tea party for Brielle on her 2nd birthday and I think it worked out so well.  

Happy 2nd birthday Brielle!  
Crystal and Jeremy, thank you for having me capture some photos of your precious daughter on her birthday!
Love, Louise

3 comments:

Bethany said...

This is adorable! Such a creative idea!

Carol said...

What a great photo shoot! You should submit some of these to some kind of publication!

kelly ens said...

oooooh my word, I love this!!! SO cute! Beautiful family, adorable outfit, great set up, fantastic setting and lighting. awesome, Louise! I'd love to see this featured on IMB :)