Friday, August 16, 2013

Back To School Mini Sessions!

Can you believe it's almost back to school time?  I just spent some time figuring out how much my kids feet have grown over the summer and how many new pairs of runners I will have to buy!

For the past couple of years I have done back to school sessions for my kids and it's been so fun!  It allows me to capture their First Day of School outfit, fresh hair cuts, new back pack, favourite books etc.  I'm so glad I've done it and I love looking back at them year after year!  I use this in place of getting a school photo because those are just, well, not my favourite.

Last year I did some mini sessions and it was great.  You can see them here and here.  If you are interested, I have 6 spots still available!  Please email me as it's just a week away!:)


No comments: