Monday, June 3, 2013

Big Sister Adrianna | Fort Langley Family Photos

I went to high school with Harvie and was really excited when he contacted me to do family photos.  It's been years since high school but it was so easy to catch up again and sometimes I feel like I just graduated a few years ago :)  Harvie, Jackie and Adrianna, it was so great to spend some time with you!  You are such a playful, sweet and beautiful family.  

This session goes to show you that just because it's raining off and on,  it doesn't mean you can't have a great photo session!  We had a quick location change to Fort Langley (a lot of undercover areas) and we got some wonderful images.  Take a look and enjoy!
{Someone was having a good time messing up daddy's hair above}
{I know the four pictures below are so similar but I love the loving sequence!}
{I have photos of Adrianna walking nicely but I love this one of her marching...totally shows her personality}
Thank you for braving the rain and all the best to you three as you wait for your little one in just a few more months!  Adrianna, way to go having your picture taken. You had some great ideas and I love your sweet smile and beautiful curls!

Love, Louise

2 comments:

kelly ens said...

Oooh, I recognize this family, although I did not know it was Harvie's family! Adrianna is in Ezra's Friday preschool class (every other week, so we don't see them too often). love her curls!! :)

Aletha Tia said...

Once again, thank you for doing such a great job capturing the love and fun within this family. I always enjoy seeing the sessions, especially when I know the individuals - hi Harvie!